Investment Hunting Ranches in South Central CO
Look closely at Muddy Creek Ranch, one of the most versatile investment and hunting ranches for sale in Colorado. Sing to your own music at this Rocky Mountain paradise southwest of Pueblo. Muddy Creek Ranch embraces 4144 acres of alpine glory adjoining public land. Gaze out over the unspoiled mountain streams, verdant pine and scrub oak, and spot plentiful wildlife—all under the grand skies of south-central Colorado. Muddy Creek Ranch real estate now priced at $5.9 million.
Accessible all year round, Muddy Creek Ranch sits off Highway 165 just east of Colorado City in Rye, Colorado. This area is one of the fastest-growing regions of the Rockies. Five minutes from Interstate 25, the ranch is convenient to amenities and services in Pueblo and Colorado Springs.
Details – Muddy Creek Ranch in Rye Colorado
Nicely blocked undeveloped land at Muddy Creek comprises 3,504 deeded acres and 4,144 total acres. Undulating terrain from 6000 to 7500 feet provide spectacular views from every vantage. A wide selection of build sites add versatility to the ranch. The property accesses live water, power, and phone.
Muddy Creek streams through the property for three miles. There are also several springs and ponds. Valuable healthy stands of ponderosa pine, Douglas firm and scrub oak invite mule deer, elk, bear, and turkey to roam take up habitation on the ranch.
The income-producing property naturally accommodates a wide variety of uses. For example,
- Private Hunting Ranches: Trophy hunting with annual big game tags
- Gorgeous Wildlife Retreat: A photographer’s dream, nature’s glimpse of wildlife and mountain scenery abound on this oasis
- Fishing Ranch: Stillwater fishing, several ponds
- Equestrian Property: Horseback trails wind throughout the ranch
- Corporate Retreat: Custom build a getaway an hour from Colorado Springs
- Excellent Development Potential: Convenient along population corridor, ready to be divided into smaller ranches or conservation lands, plus standing mineral rights
- Conservation: Large sections are preserved in present conditions for wildlife and habitat values
Rye, Colorado City, Pueblo, Colorado Springs
The tiny community of Rye is home to about 200. Muddy Creek Ranch borders Colorado City, a growing town of about 2200 at the base of Greenhorn valley. Surrounded by parks and public lands, Colorado City offers grocery shopping and restaurants, banking—Lake Beckwith and a golf course open year-round.
Directions to Muddy Creek Ranch
From Colorado Springs, take Interstate 25 south about 65 miles to Exit 74 for CO-165 W toward Colorado City/Rye and turn right.
Request more information about Muddy Creek Ranch in Rye, Colorado. Contact Dave Harrigan or Hunter Harrigan at Harrigan Land Company, LLC at (800) 524-1818. Specializing in large ranch and recreational properties in Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, and Utah.